We are a seasonal farm stand, which includes a gift shop, winery/distillery, tastings (for tasting times and dates please refer to our website or Facebook page). Our business is open daily beginning September though October offering our own cider donuts, PYO (when in season) apples, pumpkins and sunflower, tractor rides on Saturdays and Sundays and pre-booked school field trips for grades K-4, Monday-Friday, 20 person minimum. We have seasonal weekend hours in November-December and in spring-summer for tastings and sales. Visit our website for general info, visit our Facebook page for most current information on all events and wine tasting schedule.
What We Grow
Baked GoodsCider Donuts
Wine + LiquorWine
- Echo Hill Orchards & Winery
101 Wilbraham Road
Monson, MA (map)
(413) 267-3303Open Labor day weekend through most of OctoberSeasonal hours in Spring, Summer, November & DecemberGift shop and store are open during all business and tasting hours.
- Farm tours
Scenic tractor rides are offered on Saturdays and Sundays, Labor Day and Columbus Day in September and October.
All prices and details are posted on our Facebook page when available during September and October.
- Wine tastings
Schedule is posted / updated on our website http://www.echohillorchards.com and Facebook page Echo Hill Orchards and Winery when available during our opening season(s).
All tasting prices and details are posted on our Website and Facebook page as soon as available.
Pick Your Own
- Beginning in September and through most of October – season, weather and crop permitting we offer PYO apples, pumpkins, and sunflowers seven days a week. Check our Facebook page for most current updates and our website for general info.
Saturdays, Sundays and Columbus day PYO pumpkin customers can take scenic tractor ride or walk out to pumpkin patch with admission to our farm.
Crop and weather permitting
* Call ahead just to be sure, we update our phone message accordingly.
Late August/early September (depending when crop is ready) through October daily: 10am to 5pm
Price of PYO apples on Saturdays, Sundays, Labor day and Columbus day includes admission into farm and scenic walks and/or tractor rides.
* Crop and weather permitting, we update our phone message and Facebook page